SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
We are looking for support in software development at the earliest opportunity to expand our developer team with an emphasis on embedded systems.
This is you:
- You like to develop software in a team, bring in your ideas and solve problems creatively and on your own responsibility
- You are familiar with embedded systems
- You master, for example C ++, Python or Java, possibly even ROS
- You have experience in the documentation of software projects
- You are saddled with Linux
- You’ve always wanted to work with aerial robots and help make them smarter
We offer you:
- Quick development opportunities in a straightforward team
- Flat hierarchies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Direct insights into a potential growth market
- Exciting projects and developments, from industrial inspection to autonomous logistics to humanitarian landmine search
- Qualification as a drone pilot as part of your training
- Flexible working hours, home office etc.
- A permanent job full-time or part-time
Send us your resume and a short letter explaining why exactly YOU are the right addition to our team to Chiara (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us!